The Scope of This Policy
This policy applies to all moshn mobility users, including Owners and Drivers and all moshn mobility platforms and services, including our apps, websites, features, and other services (The “moshn mobility Platform”). Your use of the moshn mobility Platform is also subject to the moshn mobility service terms .
Information We Collect
When you use the moshn mobility Platform, we collect the information you provide, usage information, and information about your device. We also collect information about you from other sources like third party services, and optional programs in which you participate, which we may combine with other information we have about you. Here are the types of information we collect about you:
A. Information You Provide to Us
Account Registration. When you create an account with moshn mobility, we collect the information you provide us, such as your name, email address, phone number. You may choose to share additional info with us, like your photo or saved addresses (e.g., home or work), and set up other preferences such as your preferred name.
Driver Information. Once you subscribe to our vehicles, we will collect the information you provide in your application, including your name, email address, phone number, birth date, profile photo, physical address, driver’s license information, vehicle information, and car insurance information. We may need additional information from you at some point after you become a customer, including information to confirm your identity (like a photo).
Communications. When you contact us or we contact you, we collect any information that you provide, including the contents of the messages or attachments you send us.
B. Information We Collect When You Use the moshn mobility Platform
Location Information. The moshn mobility Platform collects location information (including GPS and WiFi data) differently depending on your moshn mobility app settings and role as an Owner or a Driver:
- Owners: We collect your device’s precise location when you open and use the moshn mobility app, including while the app is running in the background from the time you request a ride until it ends. moshn mobility also tracks the precise location of the moshn owned vehicles you subscribe to at all times.
- Drivers: We collect your device’s precise location when you open and use the app, including while the app is running in the background when it is in driver mode. We also collect information on the precise location and route of the moshn vehicles or vehicles subscribed to the moshn service that you drive.
Usage Information. We collect information about your use of the moshn mobility Platform, including driving information like the date, time, destination, distance and route. We also collect information about your interactions with the moshn mobility Platform like our apps and websites, including the pages and content you view and the dates and times of your use.
Device Information. We may collect information about the devices you use to access the moshn mobility Platform, including device model, IP address, type of browser, version of operating system, identity of carrier and manufacturer, radio type (such as 4G), preferences and settings (such as preferred language), application installations, device identifiers, advertising identifiers, and push notification tokens.
Communications Between Riders and Drivers. We may choose to use a third party to facilitate phone calls and text messages between Owners and Drivers without sharing either party’s actual phone number with the other. But while we use a third party to provide the communication service, we collect information about these communications, including the participants’ phone numbers, the date and time, and the contents of SMS messages.
Address Book Contacts. You may set your device permissions to grant moshn mobility access to your contact lists and direct moshn mobility to access your contact list, for example to help you refer friends to moshn mobility. If you do this, we will access and store the names and contact information of the people in your address book.
Cookies, Analytics, and Third Party Technologies. We collect information through the use of “cookies”, tracking pixels, data analytics tools like Google Analytics, SDKs, and other third party technologies to understand how you navigate through the moshn mobility Platform and interact with moshn mobility advertisements, to make your moshn mobility experience safer, to learn what content is popular, to improve your site experience, to serve you better ads on other sites, and to save your preferences. Cookies are small text files that web servers place on your device; they are designed to store basic information and to help websites and apps recognize your browser. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be accessed every time you use the moshn mobility Platform.
C. Information We Collect from Third Parties
Third Party Services. Third party services provide us with information needed for core aspects of the moshn mobility Platform, as well as for additional services, programs, loyalty benefits, and promotions that can enhance your moshn mobility experience. These third party services include background check providers, insurance partners, financial service providers, marketing providers, and other businesses. We obtain the following information about you from these third party services:
- Information to make the moshn mobility Platform safer, like background check information for drivers;
- Information to operationalize loyalty and promotional programs, such as information about your use of such programs; and
- Information about you provided by specific services, such as demographic and market segment information.
Small Business Programs. If you use moshn mobility through your employer or other organization that participates in one of our moshn mobility Business programs, we will collect information about you from those parties, such as your name and contact information.
Referral Programs. If someone refers you to moshn mobility, we will collect information about you from that referral including your name and contact information.
Other Users and Sources. Other users or public or third-party sources such as law enforcement, insurers, media, or pedestrians may provide us information about you, for example as part of an investigation into an incident or to provide you support.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information to:
- Enable our service and the mosh mobility platform to operate.
- Maintain the security and safety of the moshn mobility Platform and its users.
- Provide customer support.
- Improve the moshn mobility Platform.
- Respond to legal proceedings and obligations.
Providing the moshn mobility Platform. We use your personal information to provide an intuitive, useful, efficient, and worthwhile experience on our platform. To do this, we use your personal information to:
- Verify your identity and maintain your account, settings, and preferences;
- Allow Owners and Drivers to connect regarding work activities and vehicle use and if you choose, to share their location across your team.
- Collect feedback regarding your experience.
- Facilitate additional services and programs with third parties.
- Operate promotions.
Maintaining the Security and Safety of the moshn mobility Platform and its Users. Providing you a secure and safe experience, both on the road and our apps. To do this, we use your personal information to:
- Authenticate users.
- Verify that Drivers and their vehicles meet safety requirements.
- Investigate and resolve incidents, accidents, and insurance claims.
- Encourage safe driving behavior and avoid unsafe activities.
- Find and prevent fraud.
- Block and remove unsafe or fraudulent users from the moshn mobility Platform.
Building and Maintaining the moshn mobility Community. moshn mobility works to be a positive part of the community. We use your personal information to:
- Communicate with you about events.
- Personalize and provide content, experiences, communications, and advertising to promote and grow the moshn mobility Platform.
Providing Customer Support. We work hard to provide the best experience possible, including supporting you when you need it. To do this, we use your personal information to:
- Investigate and assist you in resolving questions or issues you have regarding the moshn mobility Platform; and
- Provide you support or respond to your support requests and needs.
Improving the moshn mobility Platform. We are always working to improve your experience and provide you with new and helpful features. To do this, we use your personal information to:
- Perform research, testing, and analysis.
- Develop new products, features, partnerships, and services.
- Prevent, find, and resolve software bugs.
- Monitor and improve our operations and processes, including security practices, and algorithms.
Responding to Legal Proceedings and Requirements. Sometimes the law, government entities, or other regulatory bodies impose demands and obligations on us with respect to the services we seek to provide. In such a circumstance, we may use your personal information to respond to those demands or obligations.
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell your personal information under any circumstances and will never do. To make the moshn mobility Platform work, we may need to share your personal information with other users, third parties, and service providers. This section explains when and why we share your information.
A. Sharing Between moshn mobility Users
Owners and Drivers.
Driver information shared with Owner: As a vehicle driver, your driving data and personal data is available to the company that has engaged with moshn. This data will include your contact information, Driver’s license information and driving patterns (Telematics data) while driving on behalf of the company or in moshn owned vehicles.
Although we help Owners and Drivers communicate with one another, we will only use this information in an anonymized format, stripping it from personal identifiers if used outside the context of your company.
Referral Programs. If you refer someone to the moshn mobility Platform, we will let them know that you generated the referral. If another user referred you, we may share information about your use of the moshn mobility Platform with that user. For example, a referral source may receive a bonus when you join the moshn mobility Platform or complete a certain number of referrals and would receive such information.
B. Sharing With Third-Party Service Providers for Business Purposes
Depending on whether you’re an Owner or a Driver, moshn mobility may share the following categories of your personal information for a business purpose to provide you with a variety of the moshn mobility Platform’s features and services:
- Personal identifiers, such as your name, address, email address, date of birth, and driver’s license information.User statistics and transaction history. Wherever possible, we will provide this data in an anonymized format
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as your IP address, type of browser, version of operating system, carrier and/or manufacturer, device identifiers.
- Location data.
We disclose those categories of personal information to service providers to fulfill the following business purposes:
- Maintaining and servicing your moshn mobility account.
- Providing you customer services.
- Verifying the identity of drivers
- Detecting and preventing fraud
- Processing insurance claims.
- Providing Driver loyalty and promotional programs.
- Providing marketing and advertising services to moshn mobility.
- Providing requested emergency services.
- Providing analytics services to moshn mobility.
- Undertaking internal research to develop the moshn mobility Platform.
C. For Legal Reasons and to Protect the moshn mobility Platform
We may share your personal information in response to a legal obligation, or if we have determined that sharing your personal information is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with any applicable federal, state, or local law or regulation, civil, criminal or regulatory inquiry, investigation or legal process, or enforceable governmental request;
- Respond to legal process (such as a search warrant, subpoena, summons, or court order);
- Enforce our Terms of Service;
- Cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that we reasonably and in good faith believe may violate federal, state, or local law; or
- Exercise or defend legal claims, protect against harm to our rights, property, interests, or safety or the rights, property, interests, or safety of you, third-parties, or the public as required or permitted by law.
D. In Connection with Sale or Merger
We may share your personal information while negotiating or in relation to a change of corporate control such as restructuring, merger, or sale of our assets.
E. Upon Your Further Direction
With your permission or upon your direction, we may disclose your personal information to interact with a third party or for other purposes.
How We Store and Protect Your Information
We retain your information for as long as necessary to provide you and our other users the moshn mobility Platform. We retain transactional information such as rides and payments for at least seven years to ensure we can perform legitimate business functions, such as accounting for tax obligations. If you request account deletion, we will delete your information as set forth in the “Deleting Your Account” section below.
We take reasonable and appropriate measures designed to protect your personal information. But no security measures can be 100% effective, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information, including against unauthorized intrusions or acts by third parties.
Your Rights And Choices Regarding Your Data
Moshn will work with users to update, enhance or remove personal data in good faith and in line with regulatory requirements in California, and all other regions moshn operates in..
A. All Users
Email Subscriptions. You can always unsubscribe from our commercial or promotional emails by clicking unsubscribe in those messages. We will still send you transactional and relational emails about your use of the moshn mobility Platform.
Push Notifications. You can opt out of receiving push notifications through your device settings. Please note that opting out of receiving push notifications may impact your use of the moshn mobility Platform. You can not opt out from vehicle and safety notifications resulting from the agreement between your company and moshn mobility.
Profile Information. You can review and edit certain account information you have chosen to add to your profile by logging in to your account settings and profile.
Location Information. You can prevent your device from sharing location information through your device’s system settings. But if you do, this may impact moshn mobility’s ability to provide you our full range of features and services. You can not, however, opt out from tracking of the vehicles owned by moshn and operated by you or your company.
Cookie Tracking. You can modify your cookie settings on your browser, but if you delete or choose not to accept our cookies, you may be missing out on certain features of the moshn mobility Platform.
Do Not Track. Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services that you do not want them to track your online activities. The moshn mobility Platform does not support Do Not Track requests.
Deleting Your Account. If you would like to delete your moshn mobility account, please submit an official request through the moshn app or online at moshn.ai. In some cases, we will be unable to delete your account, such as if there is an issue with your account related to trust, safety, or fraud. When we delete your account, we may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or to comply with legal or regulatory obligations. For example, we may retain your information to resolve open insurance claims, or we may be obligated to retain your information as part of an open legal claim. When we retain such data, we do so in ways designed to prevent its use for other purposes.
B. California Residents
The California Consumer Privacy Act provides some California residents with the additional rights listed below. To exercise these rights see the “Exercising Your California Privacy Rights” section.
Right to Know. You have the right to know and see what data we have collected about you over the past 12 months, including:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information.
Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you (and direct our service providers to do the same). There are a number of exceptions, however, that include, but are not limited to, when the information is necessary for us or a third party to do any of the following:
- Complete your transaction.
- Provide you a service.
- Perform a contract between us and you or your company.
- Protect your security and prosecute those responsible for breaching it.
- Fix our system in the case of a bug.
- Protect the free speech rights of you or other users.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et seq.).
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of the information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Other Rights. You can request certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. This request is free and may be made once a year. You also have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights. To request access to or deletion of your personal information, or to exercise any other data rights under California law, please contact us using one of the following methods:
Email: You may write to us to exercise rights. Please include your full name, email address, and phone number associated with your use of the moshn mobility Platform, along with why you are writing, so that we can process your request in an efficient manner.
Response Timing and Format. We aim to respond to a consumer request for access or deletion within 45 days of receiving that request. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
moshn mobility is not directed to children, and we don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we find out that a child under 13 has given us personal information, we will take steps to delete that information. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 has given us personal information, please write to us and we will take the necessary measures.
Links to Third Party Websites
The moshn mobility Platform may contain links to third-party websites. Those websites may have privacy policies that differ from ours. We are not responsible for those websites, and we recommend that you review their policies. Please contact those websites directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.
We may update this policy from time to time as the moshn mobility Platform changes and privacy law evolves. If we update it, we will do so online, and if we make material changes, we will let you know through the moshn mobility Platform or by some other method of communication like email. When you use moshn mobility, you are agreeing to the most recent terms of this policy.
If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy or anything in this policy, including if you need to access this policy in an alternative format, we encourage you to write to us